Hello! My name is Jenna, and I am a student in Irvine. And I will be making movies one day...just you see :)
So AUR has this wonderful thing called “Fall Break,” the first time I have had a vacation this long in the middle of a semester/quarter since elementary school I believe! We had an entire 10 days off! So this was the opportunity to travel from Nice -> Paris -> Amsterdam -> Prague. As it would take infinite amounts of space to write down everything I did, I’m going to recap fall break “Capri Style” and just give you the highlights.
- Insanely beautiful hostel with Kiwi trees/hammocks/entire first season of lost
-first looks at beautiful French architecture
- First Baguettes!
- Stunningly beautiful ocean
- Day trip to another “country” - Monaco!
- TON of pictures of the Eiffel Tower… duh!
- CREPES yum yum yum
- Parisian Cafes
- A completely different Paris at night…
- I have come to describe Amsterdam as “Santa’s Village with prostitution and drug use”
- vulgar souviners
- bikes EVERYWHERE
- the hostel from HELL
- Van Gogh museum/Anne Frank House are “must sees” really fascinating.
- Crazy inflation and Beautiful banknotes = Czech Koruna
- My first REAL fall with changing leaf colors
- STUNNING. Prague truly is beautiful. Like nothing I have ever seen
- beer. Czechs actually drink more beer then any other country, true that.
- Beautiful Architecture
- Love Locks :)
I leave for Tuscany on Friday…the adventures never end! :)
(via 365daysyoga)I don't think you're ready for this jelly.
Boston public garden